Rivka Bertisch Meir, Ph.D., M.P.HDr. Rivka Bertisch Meir, Ph.D., M.P.H., Licensed Mental Health Counselor, graduated from the University of Hawaii and Saybrook Graduate School. Chairperson, American Psychological Association, International Liaison International Psychology, Program Chairperson 2007, American Psychological Association, General Psychology Secretary elect, NYS Psychological Association, DOWI (Division of women's issues). Introduced Landmark Education "est" - "Forum" to Israel in the late 1970's. whenever she moved from Honolulu, HI to Israel. She is a powerful, inspirational mentor in human development, with an outstanding reputation on three continents. She is a cutting edge trainer and personal coach, as well as a committed and dedicated psychotherapist and coach. Consulting in person or via Telephone. (Tele-Coaching and Tele-Psychotherapy) She is the former President and founder of the R. Bertisch Foundation, and the co-founder of IRM Success, LLC. She has served as Corporate Consultant to such major corporations and organizations as Hickam Air Force Base, McDonald's Hamburgers, Queens Medical Center and Cynergy Data among others. Rivka has a great deal of varied experience in counseling as well as administration, including the position of Program Planner and Director of Maternal and Child Health Division at the Department of Public Health, Jerusalem, Israel where she co-directed the "Kidum Program" (for the advancement of the intelligence and parent-child relationships and success in school and adult life); Also, was a visiting Instructor at Hebrew University's School of Social Work and researcher at the Hadassah Medical Center, School of Community Health. Visiting Scholar at the Rhine Parapsychology Research Center in Durham, North Carolina. Conducted Business Training Workshops for many Chambers of Commerce including the New York State Federation of Hispanic Chambers of Commerce and many private and governmental organizations. Rivka was included in the Dictionary of Psychology, written by Dr. Raymond Corsini, Ph.D. She loves to help people to get the most out what they've got and discover who they really are and what they are truly capable of achieving.
Ph.D. PSYCHOLOGY (Humanistic and Clinical emphasis) 2005 Saybrook University, San Francisco, Ca. Advisor: Dr. Stanley Krippner Ph.D. PSYCHOLOGY (4.0/4.0) Pursued and completed all but one graduate level 1985 coursework at the University of Hawaii and then received the PhD from the University for Humanistic Studies. (Presently Alliant International University, accredited university) Dissertation: “Life Pattern Counseling. Theory and Practice” M.A. PSYCHOLOGY (3.8/4.0) 1982 Thesis: “A Model for Conflict Resolution Techniques: Fixed Belief/ Life Pattern Counseling: “A Preliminary Field study". University of Hawaii. Honolulu, Hawaii M.P.H. MASTER OF PUBLIC HEALTH (4.0/4.0) 1975 University of Hawaii, Honolulu, Hawaii B.A. PSYCHOLOGY. B.A. COMMUNICATION (3.8/4.0) 1974 University of Hawaii. Honolulu, Hawaii. (Double major, with Distinction-Phi Beta Kappa)
BOARD CERTIFIED CLINICAL PSYCHOTHERAPIST, Professional Psychologist Certification Board 2010 LICENSED MENTAL HEALTH COUNSELOR, New York May 2006 Certified by: The Empire State Development. New York State Department of Economic 2003 Development. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey and the Division of Minority and Women’s Business. NATIONAL CERTIFIED PSYCHOLOGIST. Professional Psychologist Certification Board, March 1999 LICENSED MINISTER. 1999. Certified by the Office of the City Clerk. City of New York. NY. 1999 CERTIFIED ADLERIAN FAMILY COUNSELOR, Family Education Centers of Hawaii, Hon, HI May 1976 SUPERVISORS: Raymond Corsini, Ph.D., and Genevieve Painter, Ed. D.
Michael Meir ,MD, PhD, LMHCMichael Meir ,MD, PhD, LMHC Psychotherapist, Licensed Mental Health Counselor, is an innovative cardiologist, researcher, trainer and coach in human development with a prominent record in Argentina as well as the United States. He is an educator, psychotherapist and seminar leader. Michael has been internationally recognized for his leadership role in human development. He integrated Rivka's Method to detain, prevent and revert conflicts and illnesses. Consultant and Psychotherapist over the phone (Tele-coaching and Tele-Psychotherapy). Former Dean of Health Sciences and Technologies at TCI College, New York He has been a key figure in the development of The R. Bertisch Institute. He has served as Vice president and Senior Trainer for Synergistic International, Argentina; Professor at the School of Counselors of R. Bertisch Foundation, Trainer for the Foreign Ministry's in Argentina. Michael has conducted Business Training Workshops for many Chambers of Commerce including the New York State Federation of Hispanic Chambers of Commerce and many private and governmental organizations.
- Extensive experience in Psychotherapy, Counseling and Coaching, for individuals and groups.
- Administrator and Professor of Health Sciences and Psychology. Extensive program development in universities, medical centers, businesses, governments, and NGOs
- Health educator, group and Individual psychotherapy, holistic and complementary therapies.
- Trainer and facilitator in workshops for large audiences in relationships, corporate, family and individuals.
- Considerable experience in international public relations and community relations
- Life management therapy. Motivational Consultant, Counselor, Coach. Human Potential Development.
- Program planner in prevention. Group and Individual psychotherapy including stress reduction, problem solving, workplace-related issues
- Expertise in media skills
- Project management in private companies and governments
- Cardiologist with vast experience in catheterization, teaching, and presentations/seminars. (Experience in hospitals and private practice)
- Guest of Honor, Twenty Second Greater New York Conference on Behavioral Research at Touro College College, NY
- Benjamin B. Wolman Certificate of Recognition, The International Organization of the Study of Group Tensions, Psychology Department, Pace University.
- American Psychological Association - Division of International Psychology. Presidential Citation for Extraordinary Service as Chairperson of the International Liaison Committee.
- Crown of Aragon-Spain. "Antiguo Reino de la Corona de Aragon"-Honorary Member-Historic Institute
- Cartier International Prize, Miami, Fla. Outstanding professional in Human Development and Community Service
- San Martin Society - New York, U.N. (United Nations). Outstanding work in Community Service.
- 1999, National Certified Psychologist, Professional Psychologist Certification Board, USA.
- 1999, Certified Phlebotomy Technician, American Society of Medical Technicians
- 1999 Licensed Minister, Certified by the Office of the City Clerk. City of New York. NY.
- 2004, Certified Health Care Instructor, National Health Career Association, USA
- 2005, Certified Instructor CPR, National Safety Council
- 2006, Licensed Mental Health Counselor, New York State Education Department.
- 2010, Board Certified Clinical Psychotherapist, Professional Psychologist Certification Board
- Certified by: The Empire State Development. New York State Department of Economic
- Development. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey and the Division
- of Minority and Women’s Business.
- Psychotherapy Che, Senior Family Services. Staff Psychologist, NY, NY 2012-2013
- Tele- Coaching, Tele-Pscyotherapy and Tele- Consulting. Nationally and
- Internationally 1998 - Present
- Co-Director of Multicultural Activities in the Speaker Bureau of Fordham Institute or the Media 2009
- Psychotherapy, Private Practice with several Health Insurances, New York, NY July 2008 – Present
- Psychotherapy, Private Practice. I.R.M. Success LLC, New York., NY March 1996 - Present
- Coaching - Psychotherapist - Motivational Consultant March 1996 – Present
- Life Management therapy, Trauma Coping Skills and Stress Reduction. Organizational productivity: Operated all aspects of personnel, sales, marketing, advertising, and distribution. Formulated assessments and created training plans. Worked in conjunction with corporate personnel.
- Health education and prevention: Provided full range of counseling/treatment services in different languages.
- Corporate coaching andconsulting to institutions: served as consultant, trainer, and resource person for staff for individuals and large group populations.
- Institute of R&D of personal achievement: Psychotherapy and counseling, trainer and facilitator for synergy, team building, cooperation, personality profiles, communication skills, productivity, interpersonal relationships and stress management.
- Health Education: prevention and human promotion; trainer and professor at the Psychotherapy and Health Education and Promotion Center for Alternative and Complementary Therapies.
- • Trained thousands of business, professional, and government leaders at the largest training, psychotherapy, and counseling center of the time.
- • Recruited by foreign ministry to improve communications among religious leaders
- Developed seminars on health awareness, stress management and communication. Networked with community agencies to develop referral sources.
- Conducted international seminars on advanced techniques for Psychotherapy techniques, health and healing. Extended experience in the media.
- Addressed universities on the New Paradigm of Health. Provided help to individuals, groups and organizations.